Friday, November 17, 2006

Price Change Alert - Roboreptile price will be $89.95 Starting Tomorrow

Well folks, it's the fast moving holiday season. And you'll need to move very fast, as tomorrow morning the Roboreptile price will be $89.95 for the foreseeable future.

Sorry about the multiple communications, but I'm letting you know as I know.

I'm not sure about the 15% discount, but will have more details soon, and I'll post them on the blog (http://discoveryaffiliatenews.blogspot.com) when I have them.

For those of you who've already put something up, you have my profuse apologies for the quick changes, and a promise I'll be in the dunk tank at the next CJU.

Thanks!

Michael

Michael Buchanan
The Discovery Channel Store Affiliate Marketing Team
michael_buchanan@discovery.com
240-662-4108
AIM Screen Name - Bucker08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home