Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year - From Michael and the Discovery Channel Store

And were back...at least some of us are! I hope everyone had a good New Year's Celebration. I will be updating this Discovery Store blog later on today with top products from over the weekend. I will also be working on the ecomm report and hopefully will be getting that ready.

I just wanted to let everyone know that our after-Christmas sale is ongoing and we still have some great Discovery toys on sale. Also coming up later on in the month we will be having our Discovery DVD sale. It will be much line the one we ran in July that provided a nice boost to everyone.

And again, I can't say thank you enough to all of you, our hard working affiliates. Without you we would not have had such a great year. Being a former affiliate myself, I know the holidays are the toughest time to work as you try to manager your business, your site, and your personal matters all at the same time. Again, without you, I wouldn't be here, and you all make my job so much easier.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me, as I will be in the rest of the week.

Thanks everyone!


Michael Buchanan
The Discovery Channel Store Affiliate Marketing Team
michael_buchanan@discovery.com
240-662-4108
AIM Screen Name - Bucker08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home