Tuesday, January 16, 2007

News from The Discovery Channel Affiliate Team

Hi All -

As many of you already know, I am leaving the Discovery Channel and relocating to Atlanta. Friday, Jan. 19 is my last day here with Discovery. I just want to let everyone know that in the meantime before my replacement comes in, you will be hearing and seeing a lot from my great manager Evan Goldstein.

Evan is a great guy and has a great affiliate mind. The program is going into a great direction and we have Evan to thank for that.

But, rest assured folks, you haven't heard the last of me!

If you would like to schedule a call with either me or Evan during this transition period, please just contact me.

Lets have a great week folks! Remember, you still have to hear from me up until Friday!

Michael "Buck" Buchanan
The Discovery Channel Store Affiliate Marketing Team
michael_buchanan@discovery.com
240-662-4108
AIM Screen Name - Bucker08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home